Some nice weather... Some fun outdoor memories!
A visit to Donnas...
The best little barn helper around!
Oh but wait... two of the best little barn helpers around!
Some new farm space...
Um yeah I think my boys were right at home!
UGHHHH HOW DO I GET IN IT????
Love this one!!
Obviously this is serious work...
Horsey loves! WE LOVE Sally!
I think she loves us too!
More barn chores!
He's even a good helper at home... here's proof!
Little did we know... there's a U-Pick minutes from our house! SCORE!
Love that we have a sweet little neighborhood to enjoy when we visit our friends...
The boys love real roads for biking!
A beauty belonging to my dear friend
The most delish play date salad EVA!
And this is how she rides! haha
Back at Donnas... now we're fishin
Caught one!
Not so puppy anymore! :(
COOOOL
Ughhh paradise!
Mud...
It's how I roll
Puppy Love!
Jer's Fav... It's Love!
*note this does not mean I get a horse...
6 going on 16!
Spinach stem stickin out... he says "Look mom, it's my antenna!"
Want some Melon?
Sunday afternoon drive in the mountains!
Lunch at a trail head... over looking tunnel creek
Then a drive to my favorite spot...
This place is about 400ft above the "top of the world" location... ironic? hmmm
Random pink Rhodys everywhere
Jeromy threw on the zoom lens and was able to spot the farm that's across from our house!!
Tell me this doesn't say SUMMER????
It was a sneak attack on my part... there's less cuteness when someone's watching and more showing off...
We're going on a huckleberry hunt!
Found about 10 of them! Hey that's more huckleberries than we had this morning!
My hunting buddies
ok 15! but who's countin?
Filled the pool then it started sprinkling... UGHHH!
Mama's parsnip "tree"
It's still growing!
Bizzare right?
YEAH!
Lettuce is harvested just about daily! I LOVE THIS PART!
My beautiful lupines!! Sorry I'm just so amazed I grew a row from seed!
Apple trees are loadin up!
Here they come!
Yep guess who's a mom again?
Little Busy hatched three eggs...
Aren't they Adorable? One of each color!
Summer is in the air.... well it was until this evening! Grrrr darn you Pacific Northwest, another week of rain in the forecast aren't we so excited!
Hope you're having a great start to your summer!













































































No comments:
Post a Comment