November last year... sighhh
Biking
He looks so tiny..
Chilly weather cruzin...
Boys first time bowling! So fun!! November 2014
Thanksgiving in Oregon! We love you guys!
Man what a meal that was!! I can still taste those goat cheese stuffed yams! YUM
Snacks for Nelly
Whoa quite the crew!
Playin the part!
My love..
Some snow shenanigans
Yep I know it is great when someone else puts on your shoes...
My winter loves
Yep not to worry Mom... we don't need sleds!
The snowball maker is so rad!
The magical view from our living room...
Bird #3 we've nursed back to health after suffering head injuries from slamming into our windows
Christmas card photo shoot... around 30 degrees and Ben is in a horrible mood! Perfect!
This one sings to my heart!
Soooo cold!
First toothy!
Ridiculous!
Ok so trimming the tree... little did we know we'd decide to make the move to our new house just a week later... that poor tree!
Fireworks at "Country Christmas"
Loud!
Lots of horse time, thanks to Donna and sweet Sally girl!
Mama even gets a turn every once in a while!
Gluten free because maybe Santa's a little sensitive to wheat too!
Ahhh the tree made it to the new house.... ok who's idea was it to move durning Christmas? oh yeah it was me... well what can I say... I got the packing bug and just didn't feel content at the last place and wanted to make our first Christmas at the new place chaotic, full of back pain, and "oh no where's the pot and pans!"
The new place has its own magical energy... can't explain it but we feel right at home, that's for sure!
Christmas was truly a whirlwind and sadly it wasn't as laidback as I would have liked it, but sacrifices made to be at the new place... what do ya do! We've been so incredibly blessed by some wonderful people and have soooo much to be grateful for at the closing of 2014. We were eager to start 2015 in this new slice of paradise.
January 2015
A fun trip to Seattle with the cousins...
My new ride... (I wish...sighhh)
The silly cousins ridin a piggy!
He's nuts! But sometimes its just what you do... you sacrifice your body to spare your ears and wits from the whining...
Rocky Brook -February 2015
Cleaning up the Mountains!
Unexpected snow on route to my favorite place... we couldn't go any further
Someone had to borrow brothers coat...
Yes our new house came with gym rings... how great is this on those rainy days.....
I'll tell ya it's awesome, until... they start stepping it up a notch and doing flips over the wood floor... what happened to swinging, yeah why can't we just swing...Come' on
A magic forest moment where me and my boys shared hot coco from a thermos and ate trail mix while listening to the birds...
This was all after arguing who got to hold the thermos in THEIR backpack and how much everyone couldn't walk any further or their legs might spontaneously com-bust... (this was after walking maybe .2 of a mile from our house)
But I'll choose to remember this moment with this picture!
Savor those little moments...
Another toothy down....
Me and my hoodlums...
Don't worry mom we got your back....
Oh...fewww I was worried...
Colten showin off his bloody nose from trying to catch a basketball with his face...
and a little tiny Ben hiding in the background
Yep Ben started riding a pedal bike... ahhh! It's pink.. but it goes!
Yep savoring this!
Our trip to Astoria...
I can't believe we went all the way down to see Grandma and didn't take any pictures with her...
Ok do over!
What a great visit... seeing Grandmas new place, taking her shopping for gardening supplies, jotting down anything and everything she had to say about spring planting, the boys loving her little scooter and driving me completely nuts honking the horn, meeting Grandmas friends and seeing her new garden projects. We can't wait to visit again soon!
This is the view from our "Groupon" hotel... wait we'll call it a motel... and we'll call it a sleezy one at that! Oh Groupon how you've let me down! :(
It was cheap I'll give it that...
Exploring the Peter Iredale shipwreck while in Astoria, totally rad until I turned around and saw my son peeing on it... yep that was me walking the other way down the beach, saying...
"Oh my gosh who's kid is that?!" HAHAHA
(no really though... my jaw dropped and I was really at a loss for words, then we had a little talk and I'm pretty certain he's going to make the time to find a suitable restroom next time... we hope!)
The Ranger Hole - March 2015
They were tired on the way back... so they just laid down for naps!
She came and went... our black beauty... we enjoyed her while she was here, but found that she just wasn't practical for a commuter car. Totally miss date nights with her... sighhh
Harbor History Museum - Astoria
March
Our Amazing owl friend Bernie! He's a regular around these parts! We've caught him eyeballing our girls (Hens) a few times and we are definitely sure to get them put back in from a little free ranging long before Mr. Bernie shows up.
Yep it's that time... Super big thanks for Jeromy's grandma for all her gardening tips this spring! These super snazzy seed starter containers came from her too! She's the master gardener extraordinaire if I've ever met one! I was sure to bring a notebook last time I was down for a visit to make sure I didn't forget anything!
Murhutt April 2015
Our annual visit! So fun to share with friends!
Some egg time! Ben is obviously excited!
It was a family affair!
Ummm somethings wrong with that guy...
And that guy?!!!
So there ya have it in a nut shell. Feeling pretty guilty now for not keeping up on all this. There's so much that I just skipped over for the sake of not remembering enough details to share. Writing posts, as I'm now reminded isn't a chore, it's a way of documenting things I will easily forget. It's something to cherish! I plan to do just that... thanks for bearing with me for the past few months. I'll find the time... I have to!
























.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)