Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Party.... Ugly Sweater Style!

 
So all day I spent preparing for an evening of good company, super yummy food, sugar filled children and well a whole lot of UGLY sweaters!
Let the bash begin...
 
My freshly finished new drop cloth table runner!

You make that sweater look good girl!

I realize now that I never properly informed everyone of the "mistletoe" location! DARN!

Makin Reindeer Food!  Had to practically beg the kids to come make it... guess I didn't really have to have a planned kids craft! 

Totally stylin boys!  I'm proud to call the red sock, camo pants, sweater vest MINE! haha

And let the madness begin!  yep you read it right.... Spiked Nog!
And just for your information I'm rockin the Afro hair for the party, not because I thought it was a great new look for me! 

Love it!

It's love! 

Please know I have no idea what is going on here!

Ho Ho Ho

Loved the family themed sweaters!  Nice job Bishops!
 

Gotta love the tacky bow!

Love how sissy thinks the glasses are a mustache!

Game time...

Good Job!

Cute!

Those twins refused to look at the camera... maybe I should have bribed them with Cheesecake?!
 

We were just havin way too much fun!
 
Thanks for bein good sports!
 

Our stylin bunch!  Love how little Brenden even made it in the shot...


White Elephant Gift Exchange.... Nice scarf Mr. Steve

Oh Oh whatcha get??

Ben checkin out Nicole's new Beer Stein..

Nicole being robbed of her new Beer Stein...

Magic Mike on DVD...  I know we should've stole that one from her...
 

My super fashionable husband makin his gift choice..
 

Great choice honey.... it's soooo you!

The sneak attack to snag that Beer Stein...AGAIN.. this time it was hoped to be snagged after it was FULL of beer!
No Luck!

Instead Chad got a Chicken!

Kellie and her Christmas bush!

You really never would have known it was a family party... I really never saw the kids!  They were way tooo busy playin in Colten's room to really care what we were doin...

And the winner of the Ugliest Sweater.... Goes to..... Mr.Bishop!  His light up Cow stocking was Awesome!  I'm so hiring his wife for my sweater next year!

Hey check out this weirdo...

He's mine you can't have him!

Amazin how things can go from this....

To this.... Classy Hon!

Did somebody say classy?

Muahhh! 

Hope everyone had enough to eat... now where's that cheesecake?!
 
 
Thanks for the fun night friends! 
To those of you who were unable to make it... we missed you! 
 
The next morning was spent removing reindeer food from my carpet and putting Jeromy's new pink wallet away because the boys were fighting over it... ughh really!
Not as many leftovers as I had hoped for...  like where'd all that chocolate cheesecake go?  Leslie I know what I need for my Birthday! haha!
 
Merry Christmas Friends, hope you enjoyed yourselves!
We'll see if this becomes a regular event at the Larsen's... at least we already have sweaters now!
 

2 comments:

  1. We had fun!! :)
    Love that you got the action shots of the beer stein heist... lol

    ReplyDelete