Sunday, March 3, 2013

Can't wait to fill my walls with these...

So were are sooo very blessed to have one of our absolute favorite family friends come visit us.  He is such a positive wonderful generous soul that we love to have around our little family.  It's been a while since we've seen him and gosh have we missed his company...

You've seen his work before... he's usually our family photographer on hiking adventures!  How lucky are we?!! :)  LOVE YOU MIKE! 

He's always got his camera out...  he loves capturing "Natural" shots meaning you sometimes have no idea he's taking your picture...  which I love and don't love all at the same time.. haha 

Yes here I am cookin our supper... Glamorous for sure...

Colten showin Mike his latest Lego creation...

Too Cute...  Is it time to eat YET?

This is what craziness went on while I was busy cookin... Lovin Ben tryin on Mikes Shoes

 
He's always been the little monkey..

Ben gettin some fresh air...

Awww Geez..

Havin a great ol' time!

love..

Rosie cheeks...

So after dinner Mama made her famous Banana Walnut Ice Cream..

Ben didn't think the spoon was the most efficient way to chow it down, obviously..

Gosh you're lucky your cute because the second thing I thought of was LAUNDRY!


This one is both cute and send shivers up my spine.... 

 

Ok so when you have family photos taken these are usually the shots you don't see....

Come on... you stand over here... Ben get over here please...

Ok Really, it's going to be dark soon...

Oh almost got it...

Oh you lil Turkey!!  (although this just happens to be one of my favorites in the bunch... it so showcases his personality perfectly!) 

We gave up...

Apparently Colten is some kind of power ranger or something...

"Wait guys we need to take a brick"  We're still not sure why?

 

This one's feelin a little "CHEESY" to me! 

Love to see captured happiness!

Did I mention captured happiness??? 
 
Sigh....

 
These went from cute to just weird...  notice Colten levitating and the creepy eyes... yep I've seen this a time or two in the past 4 years... haha


Moments captured on this overcast evening.... priceless


Another favorite...

Out to the pasture we went... Colten insisted that he could pull the wagon over the extremely bumpy terrain..

Come on muscle man...

Papa take over please..

Maybe Papa's a little tired here... but I'll take it!  At least we're all looking in the right direction :)




I love Ben in this one...
 

Ben tryin to break away...

There's a picture from Oct 2009 where Colten is wearing the same exact outfit and being throwin in the air... we couldn't resist


Ahh yes the staged wagon wreak... haha Mike you crack me up!

Again Ben sayin "I'm outta here"

Jeromy thought he saw some sort of bug on Coltens neck... I promise he's not strangling him although it totally looks like it...


Hahaha!  We're marchin...



AMAZING!



Mama's taught him well...

Our fishy friends..

Boys and water...

There's about 25 of these ones and this is the only one Ben isn't trying to get out of my arms...


These are sooo cute... 

Who woulda thought a rusty culvert would be the coolest photo prop?!

 

Cool shot... but is that a Chem trail?? hmmm

Startin to get dark time to head home...

After bathtime Ben thought he could sneak into Mikes Camera Bag.... ohhh busted!!

Does this one even need a caption?! haha
 
 
It's amazing the amount of shots he was able to capture in such a small amount of time.  You know you've got a great photographer when you can turn your folder of pictures into a time lapse movie...
 
 
 
  Amazing how much more relaxed you are when it's someone you know capturing the shots.  I will never take his talent or friendship for granted as we are obviously very blessed to have him in our lives. 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment