Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Home from school... time to make gooooo!

Colten's home sick today, sore throat and a little cough. He was bummed to be missing school so I knew we had to do something fun and exciting!
 
So Mom got busy coming up with all things "BOY" 
We started off with Fizzy Eruptions...(The name is totally original... the experiment..Baking Soda, drops of food coloring and syringes full of vinegar) 
Ben thought it was "Coool!"
 
Mom thought it was just as fun!

Kinda pretty too!



Next Colten made a Volcano...

See... totally looks like a volcano right?!! haha

The next one came from my sweet friends blog Check it out here!!  She says it's called Oobleck... it might need a name change cuz I think the stuff is super AWESOME!
So see here... the Boys aren't too sure about this...
 
Really Ben... you're playin like you don't like to get dirty... Don't act like I don't know you!

Then things started to get REAL!


Like really Real!

I'm pretty sure we sat there for at least a half hour... my camera is covered in it...ooops!  We were having a great time with our goooo!  Look Ben even ate some! haha!! 
 
So now the littles are napping and all is quiet... Now to figure out how to top this mornings activities! 

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to do the baking soda/vinegar thing with Jonah but we are out of vinegar...total mom fail, I know. Yay, for oobleck! And you are totally right, it needs a name change. I'm still cleaning it off the floor...haha!

    ReplyDelete