Ok enough of the rambling lets get to the good stuff...
ughhh.. trampling our poor strawberries...
Ok by good stuff I was not referring to this image... That would be my garden... and a pesky visitor... Almost like clock work... oh it's spring.... time to go visit the Larsen's!
We stood on the deck.. and she just casually walked past us down the hill (no zoom was used.. she was THAT close)
Ok something must be done this year to protect my poor garden!!
Oh it's my sweet little helper...
Colten's First Day of Spring Soccer! He was so excited...
He had a blast...
Oh GOSH... I guess you can help me make dinner!
A great little kitchen helper... For a small fee I'll loan him out
Did all the cucumber peelin and cuttin... I was told numerous times "I got this mom!"
I love how proud he is after accomplishing things all on his own!
My absolute FAV Rhody coloring EVA!
Spring is just in full bloom round these here parts..
We've started our never ending bird feeding again for the season... this consists of filling 4 feeders ohhh about ever other week! We'll see how long we can afford this...
I used to make fun of people that "bird watched" but after a day of noisy boys, and feeling like the end of my day would never come (aka the hubby arriving home) finding a moment to watch the birds alone was fun and a total de-stresser... so go ahead and call me one of those weird Bird Watchers... I can take it!
Hey didn't your Mama tell you not to look at the sun??!
You looked didn't you?!
Oh my word they were sooo cute...
I was totally not expecting to get to hold them... what a treat!
I'm pretty sure most of the kids will be asking Santa for one of these...
This is what happens if your finger happened to get too close to their little mouths...
My little man waiting for his turn
I'm thinking we may need some of these little critters...their cute factor is off the charts!
I'd love to see my boys running around with some little goats in the yard! Papa????
Ben found a truck... he'd had enough of the goats...
Ughhh why are they soooo cute?!
and you... why are you soooo cute too?!
There was just way to much cuteness going on in one place...
Colten was called on to point out where the Goat's milk comes out... he pointed to the right spot... interesting I don't remember him learning about this...hmmm
Are we ready to see some more goats?!!
Mama Goats... ok I must say they aren't quite as cute all grown up... Their eyes kinda creep me out a little...
Ohhhh STOP everything... don't move...
We found something besides goats on the farm....
Bearded Daddy Goats... yeah totally lost the cute factor
Yep done with the goats again... There goes Ben
These goats happened to be totally crazy for dandelions..
Good thing there wasn't a shortage of eager pickers to keep the goats happy this afternoon!
So our month has been off to a fun start.
Ben's finally back to his happy, busy, feelin good self... thank goodness!
We've made some big commitment changes to Colten's schooling next year... I'll save that for another post!
We've tested our garden soil and found that we are totally depleted in some necessary nutrients... feeling a little antsy about getting some stuff in the ground so please tell the rain to just hold out over the weekend so we can get things crack-a-lackin in the garden... oh and if you see some deer on the menu at our house you'll know why...
(I'm totally kidding) or am I??!
Happy Spring Peeps!





































No comments:
Post a Comment