Mean while at the Larsen Chicken Farm.....
Our coop (ready or not) got a ride down to it's final location! An amazingly generous friend came with his tractor and kids and got right to work... there was no time for monkey business.... apparently! -Roof was put in place
The old icky coop...
The boys watchin all the commotion... pretty sweet!
The total highlight of Ben's day!
It was pretty serious stuff!
After getting off he immediately jumped on his tract-ie!
Checkin in on Bizzy-Izzy and baby Lucy!
Some table beauties!
She still needs some work but totally usable for now!
We totally scored on some linoleum from Home Depot! This giant piece cost us a whopping $8!!!
Mama and Baby Lucy out and about!
Soooo stinkin sweet!!
One proud lil Mama!
We just sit and watch them... I could watch all day!
"These are tools Mom in case you were wondering, and I plan to touch them!"
Colten showin off his goods from Carls Building Supply!
(I'm pretty sure we have enough paint sticks and pencils to build a small house!)
My lil Melon Boy!
An evening trip to the mailbox!
What you're such a stud just say cheese! (he's totally into it right?)
LOVE this shot... like really LOVE it!
There's only wild mountain blackberries ready for picking right now and I'm pretty sure after Ben was done... they are ALL gone!
Last year we found the mother-load of a huckleberry tree (yes a tree it's HUGE!)... we were hopin the deer left a few for us!
Is that another Yarrow Annie?? yep in my yard haha! you want some?
Huckleberry Love!
Almost dark in the garden... what a Purdy snap pea!
Seems a bit late but maybe we'll get some blooms outta these Lupines...
It was a bit bright for my armature camera skills... but I still love these!
Back at the coop.... Hi Rudy, what do ya think of the new place!?
Sorry I just can't get enough of them!
The older babies had a remodel done on their brooder... it now has an upstairs condo! Chick Approved! (Mama's totally ok with them movin outside! like REALLY ok!)
An afternoon with the girls!
Pretty cute, I must say!
Scavenger hunt time...
(ok lovin the bathin suit and boots! Wonder if I could pull this look off?!)
Someone was feelin anti social!
Ok the scavenger hunt lasted a whole 4 and a half minutes....
They decided to make up their own lists...
This had us stumped... is she hangin in the shade to cool down or is she feelin some sort of uncontrolled urge to mother these babies too? whatever the case was it was sure cute!!
Garden is in full bloom... pulled three giant heads of broccoli and we've just started pulling some carrots! Three giant heads of cabbage are waiting to be plucked and I'm pretty sure I have the tiniest artichoke ever seen (is there some kind of fair category for that??!) Summer has been amazing so far and although our money and time has been wrapped up in chicken farmin we wouldn't have it any other way!!















































No comments:
Post a Comment