It goes a little something like this...
Our weekend started on Friday... and after Ben's Doctors apt we had planned on me and Colten going to the movie theater since we had some free passes... however after walking into a very empty theater at 10:40am I called Jeromy and he and Ben came and enjoyed the movie with us! Well Ben enjoyed it until he heard the one other family in the seats next to us open a package of food... then all he could think about was food and there was no way I was going to pay $6 for a small thing of popcorn and have to wash it down with a small water for $4.25... like what ever sorry kid! haha! It was our absolute first time taking Colten to the movies (the drive in doesn't count!) and now it was a first as a family of four, how fun! Despicable Me 2 was GREAT!
Smoothie time...
Arrrrr I love smoothies!
Yikes what was in those smoothies?
Military Chinook chopter cruzin over our house!
Wanna talk about havin a heartattack.... walking outside and finding this! The cage to the 6 babies open and them makin a run for it!!
It went well thankfully and they just free ranged for a few minutes before getting scared and heading back in to their house...
Pete and his girls!
Havin way too much fun with my new camera!
Nothin like ice cold homebrewed Kombucha (good work Jeromy)
and a little furniture staining! I look like I have sunless tanner all over my hands... maybe gloves would have been a smart choice!
A whole lot of painting and stain'in goin on!
Ahhhh the old coop is finally gone... no more awful eye sore in the driveway!
Our pear tree decided to bless us with some fruit this year... there's probably only 4 total but hey, that's four more than last year!
Ughhh.... another load of wood!
Looks like he's leavin... maybe you should grab some shoes and a helmet first..
Apparently my camera looks like some sort of delisious snack... when they saw me they came-a-runnin!
Not sure what Ben's doin here... but it's serious stuff!
How YOU do'in?
Yes another Brooder remodel... spoiled chicks! Well it's more like they are out growin their space... and fast!
Ok... I must say I still think I should start another blog called
"DIY for the Im-Perfectionist" haha! Seriously though I'm the queen of Imperfection... but this IKEA kids table make over turned out... well Perfect! Thanks to Becky at the barefootseamstress for the chalkboard paint advise! (Glad I went with the spray type) and thanks to Home Depots totally fantastic yellow in their discount paint section, we now have a super cute little table and chairs with a fresh new look!
Ah yes a nice little "Coop Burn"
Ok so I don't know what I think about my homemade stain... we'll see what it looks like after a coat of Poly!
Time for a Trailer wash... Nana Kathy is on her way in a few days! :)
We are sooo excited!
Sneaky Papa sneakin a shot of me and Ben enjoying the view with our grilled cheese today!
Life is good, summer is awesome!























Love the smoothie pose :) yummy garden goodness in there! Your DIY table makeover looks great! The chicks are growing up so quick, just like the boys!
ReplyDeleteYour table turned out awesome! Wanna come do mine? :) Cutest smoothie faces I ever saw!!
ReplyDelete