I don't know about these two.... some days they just LOVE each other and some days well... I suppose if you have a brother you know how this works...
I tend to try to capture the wonderful moments, because frankly they are not as common!
Amazing how long my Mother's day beauties are doing!
Some more of that sweet friendship...
Playdough in the morning sun!
School is almost OUT FOR SUMMER!
We've both have grown and learned so much!
What a little reader he has become!
This is what Ben does usually during our lessons... if the weather is cooperating that is!
My late Mother's day present... it took some convincing... it was hard for my woodworking hubby to give in to buying one... but I convinced him that we didn't have the time and it would have cost twice as much and we would never have been able to move it because it would have been so solid! So thank you Costco for having a fantastic alternative that requires no maintenance in our soggy NW backyard.
This is "Super Coco"
He goes along with our awesome human body study we're doing!
Cute!
We love POPCICLES!
YES!!!
Reminds me of a children's book "THE VERY BAD BUNNY"
GRRRRRR!
Yes there were seeds planted in there! and yes it was covered!
Rabbit stew anyone???!
First class seats to Bed!
Adorable!
Some fabulous ART
Our picnic table may not even be as cool as the giant box it came in!
We turned it into a Post Office and painted it!
Colten says, "Mom we're just like real mailmen except we're naked!"
HAHAHAHA! Yes, Totally!
And that would be what it looks like when you tell your almost 3 year old to get some undies on! haha
Too funny!
We were VERY into this project!
Mom even made mail trucks!
Oh and just a little F.Y.I.... this is how you get though a Monday!
Bahaha!
Mailboxes!
Complete with laminated envelopes and removable stamps!
I'm totally going for the overachiever award!
I was feeling crafty and creative... it doesn't happen often so I must document it when it does!
Pretty!
Looks like a giant pringle right! haha
My new love.... Homemade coffee concentrate for making iced lattes!
My spaghetti noddle holder holds two batches at a time!
Awesome Sauce!
Rhody love!
The view from my picnic table is breathtaking! Wanna come for lunch?
My little buggy Ben!
Have you hugged your chicken lately?
I'm thinking the placement of my right arm is not sooo good!!!!
Colten and the magic Parsnip trees!
Yeah right....
Yes thank you for keeping it REAL boys!
Most of the time they make me feel like I'm loosing my mind... but then there's these moments that feel like a dream. Moments where I know I'm right where I need to be!
















































No comments:
Post a Comment