Tuesday, May 13, 2014

My little creature lover, fun times together, and yet another Mother's Day to remember!

Yep he's a boy!

I'm sure I'll be finding things like this in his pants pockets soon!


That poor frog!

I know I said Tie-Dye was Sooo not our thing... but I found a little kit and we had a blast dyin those little shirts!  The shirts just say SUMMER to me and the boys love that they had a part in making them....

Lizards... what's next?

Could you be any cuter?



A super sweet house we went to check out...
I could soooo see myself here!

Working on the cushions for the trailer!

Having a snack munching wiggle worm on your lap totally helps the process don't you know!

Bird watching...

What a moment to capture! haha

Cinco De Mayo...

Ben thought we were crazy loons and really wanted nothing to do with this photo op!

Ben's still really thrilled!
Colten is really into this!



This one looks really violent... I promise no Beny's were harmed! 

Mmm Mexican Chocolate Pudding and Jicama fries...

Carne Asada tacos, lime cilantro rice and THE most AMAZING mango salsa EVER!  Virgin Mango Margaritas and not so Virgin Mango Margaritas... mmmmm

I can't wait for another DO OVER!


Operation "LETS GO CAMPING" is in full swing... we are pulling out all our reinforcements to get the trailer done!


Pretty adorable!

Buzzzzzz

A total random lilac appeared in my yard!  I couldn't be more excited!

My snowball tree!!!

I'm super grateful the dear have left the Lupines alone this year... we might actually get to see her blooming!


Our ridiculous parsnip TREES!  they are from last year and they wont stop growing... unfortunately they are growing in the wrong direction... all greens and no parsnip!  They are bizarre so I'm leaving them!


Flowering Chives are soooo RAD!

Speaking of rad...

Their getting big aren't they!  Too bad 4 of the 9 appear to be BOYS!!

I love the little barred rock peekin at me....

A friend of mine went on vacation and one of her hens decided she wanted to go broody... (she wanted to sit on unfertilized eggs!)  So I went and chicken-napped her and brought her home... this way the lady chicken sitting didn't have to get pecked every time she reached in to collect eggs!

Tell me that's not a CRAZY lookin chicken!  She's mean... that face don't lie!


Mother's Day Brunch...  Sooooo delish!

Mmmm Fruit!

On our way to go on a Mother's Day hike... Goodness Ben we aren't even there yet!

Poor Jeromy!  That's quite the load!



Boys look at that...

Gorgeous peek-a-boo view!

My favorite hiking buddy!

Ahhhhh Murhutt in all its glory!


Ahh yes the famous timer shot!


Wonderful day to be honored as a Mama!



 







Our whole trip down was a blast... Me and Colten hiding from Papa and Ben...

One of our "secret squirrel" spots

They didn't even see us!!

A creeeepy centipeide thingy... We had to BEG Ben not to touch it!  ICKKKK

Some FUN-guys!

My little Fun-guy!

I'm starting to get my taste of "Brothers"
oh man what have I gotten myself into?
Colten's learning that although Ben might be a little brother, he sure packs a mean punch! haha

My heart was feeling quite full...


Life moves pretty fast.
If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Thank you Ferris... you're totally right!

So catch a lizard and take it to your Mom at the back door, make some crazy Mexican masks and act like total "baddies", Savor some delicious food, work on a project together as a family...(even if it makes the job take WAYYYYY too long!) Go on a hike with the one's that stole your heart... 
FIND JOY EVERYWHERE.... Cuz it's there!!




No comments:

Post a Comment