Monday, March 18, 2013

One of Papa's amazing ideas...

Sometimes these ideas pop into Jeromy's head and there's no stoppin him.  Remember our spontaneous trip to Tacoma a couple weekends ago? Yeah it was so we could buy tires for a downhill cart he's building for Colten... This weekend it's something new... a giant rope swing... So after rounding up the materials at the hardware store Jeromy spent the better part of the day installing it!  He's gonna be feelin it for days all that climbin he did!  I really did him a favor not taking too many pictures... right honey!? haha
 
Somebody is a little excited!
 
I must say it was quite the project! 

My monkey of a husband!
 
I was rained on, hailed on, lightly snowed on and sunned all while watching Jeromy in the trees.  It was a totally wild weather day for sure!

And it's finished! 
Mama even rode it and screamed (A LOT!) Glad there's no pictures of that!

It's amazing Papa!

The face of approval!

Ben watchin his brother wishin he was big enough to hop on!

Oh dear...  luckily it didn't end up badly like I was expecting! haha!
 
Pretty nuts right?  oh and never mind the totally random and bizarre comment Colten makes at the end! Bahhahahaa!

1 comment: